Showcase your Direct Project Expertise During this Year’s EB-5 Industry Forum
The IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum in Orlando, FL is fast approaching. With the excitement for the return to in-person events building, we are happy to report that most sponsorships have already sold out.
However, one great opportunity, the “Direct EB-5 Spotlight” still has sponsorship space available. As direct EB-5 investments have grown in popularity over the past year we wanted to ensure those groups operating in the direct space had a platform through which to connect with stakeholders. Accordingly, we launched our “Direct Project Spotlight” last year as a component of our Virtual Forum. This year we will be gathering in person and are excited to offer our Direct Spotlight Sponsors and opportunity to gain exposure at the event as well as through our digital marketing efforts.
Space in the spotlight is extremely limited and we have just a few spots remaining.
- Opportunity to speak during the “Direct EB-5 Spotlight” panel
- 3 Complimentary tickets for staff and overseas clients and partners
- 50-word bio in the conference handbook
- Logo featured on event page and all marketing collateral.
- Digital distrbution of marketing collateral prior to the event to the full IIUSA communication list
- Half-page advertisment in the Regional Center Business Journal
Additional information on the spotlight, as well as other sponsorships opportunities, can be found in the sponsorship guide here. Email email@example.com or call (202) 795-9667 to secure your spot!