IIUSA looks forward to welcoming nearly 450 industry professionals to Miami, FL from October 23-25 for the 7th Annual EB-5 Industry Forum.
Over the last few weeks, we explored the panel topics that highlight the conference theme, “Global Connections. Local Results.” and earlier this week, we have introduced you to the panelists for our “Local Results” programing. Today we would like to introduce our “Global Connections” panelists which can be reviewed below and the full agenda can be reviewed here.
We hope that you can join us in Miami for what promises to be a great event!
Highlighting the Panelists for the “Global Connections” Programing
EB-5 Marketing: What You Need to Know to Find Investors From….
- Min Chan, Managing Partner, Chan Law Firm LLC
- Janak Mehta, Director, FRR Shares & Securities Ltd.
- Julian Montero, Partner, Arnstein & Lehr, LLP
- Reza Rahbaran, Principal Attorney, Rahbaran & Associates, PLLC
- Irina Rostova, Partner, Rostova Westerman Law Group
EB-5 Marketing: Optimizing Project Structure to Find Investors From….
- Michael Fitzpatrick, Vice President, Principal, CPA, Baker Tilly Capital, LLC
- Julia Park, Managing Partner, Advantage America EB-5 Group
- John Shen, CEO, Regional Centers Holding Group
- Kyle Walker, Managing Partner, Green Card Fund, LLC
EB-5 in China: Latest Issues with Source of Funds & Capital Controls
- David Appel, Senior Partner, Marcum LLP
- Ed Beshara, Managing Partner, Beshara, P.A.
- Charley Huang, Director, PKF Consulting Inc.
- Gillian Shuang, Partner, PKF Consulting Inc.
EB-5 in China: What’s Selling and Why?
- Hongling Lin, President, Hong Kong Yingke Kaihon Investment Consulting Co. Ltd.
- Kelvin Ma, Attorney at Law, Demei Law Firm
- Howard Wu, CEO, Shanghai Can-Achieve Exit-Entry Services Co., Ltd.
Prepared for the Long Haul: Understanding the Visa Backlog Today & Planning Ahead
- Lee Li, Chief Policy Analyst, IIUSA
- Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Visa Controls Office, U.S. Department of State
- Bernard Wolfsdorf, Partner, Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
Sustainment of Investment: Investor Risks & Potential Market-Based Solutions to the Capital Redeployment Conundrum
- Allison Berman, General Counsel, Greystone EB-5 Holdings Corporation
- Ronald Fieldstone, Partner, Arnstein & Lehr, LLP
- Joe McCarthy, Principal, American Dream Fund
- Brad Stedem, Managing Director, Capital United
- Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President, NES Financial
- Ozzie Torres, President, Torres Law, PA
EB-5 in China: New Challenges & Opportunities
- Jimmy Chen, Chairman, Chengchen Immigration & Overseas Education
- Elizabeth Peng, Founder/Partner, Peng & Weber, PLLC
- Steve Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund
- Rachel Zou, Chairman, Guangzhou Lianhong Overseas Consultants Limited