There is no cost to attend this webinar, however, you must “opt-in” by filling out this form. The deadline to opt-in is Wednesday 3/15 at 8pm EST/5pm PST.
Log-in information will be sent to you on Thursday morning prior to the event.
On the webinar, the IIUSA staff and Government and Public Affairs team will provide a wide-ranging update on the current state of affairs in Washington D.C. that’s impacting industry efforts to reform and reauthorize the EB-5 Regional Center Program in advance of the April 28th sunset date.
Topics to Include:
- State of play and prospects of legislative reform efforts
- IIUSA government and public affairs strategy
- Review of March 8th House Judiciary Committee Hearing on Proposed EB-5 Regulations
- Summary of March 3rd USCIS EB-5 Stakeholder Call
- Executive Orders and potential impact on EB-5 Regional Center Program
If you have any specific questions you’d like to be addressed on the webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not an IIUSA Member? Join Today!
IIUSA members are the driving force behind the growth of the EB-5 Regional Center Program, which generates billions of dollars in capital investment and GDP, supports tens of thousands of U.S. jobs, and generates of over a billion dollars in federal/state/local tax revenue on an annual basis – all at no cost to the taxpayer. IIUSA membership dues cover a 12-month period, starting the date that the application is processed…Learn More!