With IIUSA EB-5 Advocacy Conference kicking off in less than a week, we wanted to ensure all participants have these important conference details and resources to ensure you have a successful event.
We encourage all attendees to download the conference mobile app, your one-stop-shop for conference schedule, attendee lists, sponsor information, panel presentations, advocacy resources and much more.
The IIUSA team looks forward to welcoming you to our nation’s capital in a few days. In the interim, should you have any questions, please contact, McKenzie Penton, or give us a call at (202) 795-9667.
Industry Achievement Banquet
We are looking forward to celebrating the success of the EB-5 industry, our members and nominees during the IIUSA Awards for Economic Advancement. To be held on a scenic river cruise, the banquet will be the perfect mix of fun, business development and advocacy and an excellent way to kick off our conference.
Bus Schedule: Buses to depart from Park Hyatt between 5:00-5:45 pm.
Location**: Entertainment Cruises | 580 Water St SW, Washington, DC 20024
What to Wear: Business/Cocktail Attire
- 5:00-5:45 pm: Buses Depart from Park Hyatt (5:00, 5:15, 5:45 departures)
- 5:30-7:00 pm: Cocktail Reception & Networking
- 6:30 pm: Boat Departs the Dock**
- 7:00-8:30 pm: Awards Ceremony & Dinner
- 8:30-9:30 pm: Networking
- 9:30 pm: Buses depart for Park Hyatt
** We encourage all guests to take the provided transportation. If taking your own transportation to the event, please ensure you arrive prior to 6:30 as the boat will depart without you if you are late!
2019 IIUSA Annual Membership Meeting Digital Materials
Monday, May 6 | 8:30-10:00 AM
The 14th Annual IIUSA Membership Meeting is your chance to take an active role in shaping the strategic direction of your industry trade association. During the meeting, attendees will hear various reports on the state of the association and will also hear from all of the candidates running for the Board of Directors this year.
The Board of Directors election voting will open Monday May 6, at 10am and remain open until 11:59pm ET. Voting will take place electronically for member organizations who are present at the membership meeting.
- Nominations Committee Election Recommendation
- Voting Process
- Committee Annual Reports
- Proposed Bylaws Amendments
- Budget Summary
Sunday, May 5
- Public Policy, Editorial and Investor Markets Committee Meetings: 2:00-3:00 PM
- Best Practices Committee Meeting: 3:00-4:00 PM
Monday, May 6
- Membership Committee Meeting: 8:00-9:00 AM
Leadership Events (Invite Only)
- IIUSA Leadership Reception (Monday, May 6, 5:30-7:00pm)
- IIUSA Board of Directors Meeting (Tuesday, May 7 1:00-3:00pm)
Guests of Honor Presentations
- General David Petraeus (Monday, May 6: 10:15-11:00am)
- Charlie Oppenheim (Monday, May 6: 1:15-2:30pm)
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSORS