IIUSA is pleased to announce that we have partnered with the International Residency & Citizenship Conclave (IREX) for their forthcoming Virtual Expo on September 4-5. The live two-day event will connect leading investment immigration professionals from around the world with qualified investors and their representatives from India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. This virtual platform presents marketing opportunities for international companies with interactive booths, conferences with open communications and engagements through real-time audio & video, text chat options, live/semi-live/pre-recorded sessions making it a successful lead generation platform for exhibitors. Exhibitors have an opportunity to target a wider audience since attendees can access the virtual show from any part of the country.
As the events, EB-5 Partner IIUSA is pleased to be able to offer our members the opportunity to participate in the events only EB-5 programming on the “IIUSA EB-5 Experts Panel“. Panel participants will have an opportunity to showcase their industry expertise and by participating alongside of IIUSA they will also demonstrate their commitment to best practices and industry leadership. Explore the sponsorship guide.
Why Should You Participate?
- Showcase your project for potential investors from all over India & neighboring Countries from the safety of your office.
- interact with attendees through live, semi-live and recorded sessions.
- Gain exposure to 1,000+ quality visitors from the Indian subcontinent.
- Measure engagement, turnout and ROI with detailed reports
- Interact with real estate marketing companies, industry experts, immigration and legal consultants, investment bankers, chartered accountants, and other professionals.
- Targeted marketing recognition via email, digital and social media channels.
Key Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Post-event reporting (including chat transcripts & attendee profiles);
- Participation on the events only EB-5 programming the “IIUSA EB-5 Experts Panel”;
- Virtual exhibit booth;
- Pre and post-event mailers;
- Marketing recognition on all digital channels;
- Access to a full database of attendees and booth visitors;
- An much more!
Please explore the available EB-5 sponsorships in the Sponsorship Guide here. To discuss the event and the available sponsorship opportunities in greater detail please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (202) 795-9667.