IIUSA is proud to announce that its 12th issue of the Regional Center Business Journal (“the RCBJ”) is now available on IIUSA.org and headed to the mailboxes of members, strategic partners as well as to Congressional offices and federal, state and local government stakeholders. To view all previous issues of the RCBJ click here.
While the EB-5 Regional Center Program has emerged as a valuable multi- billion dollar economic development tool that appears to be on the brink of permanence, its reach into just about every area of teh globe is equally impressive. The origins of the EB-5 investors who fuel the Program are widely varied, and so too are their profiles and motivations.
With that in mind, this edition examines both established and emerging EB-5 markets worldwide. Articles featuring emerging markets in Russia, Vietnam, and India, among others remind industry stakeholders of the fact of EB-5 market diversification, the market possibilities, and the corresponding challenges for stakeholders maintaining vigilance about all matters of compliance.
Featured Articles Include:
- With Short Term Extension, Congress Recognizes Important Role of EB-5 Regional Centers in Economic Development with Eye Toward Reauthorization by Peter D. Joseph, IIUSA Executive Director
- “EB-5 is Working” Letter of Support Sent to Congress with over 875 Signatories Urging Reauthorization of the Regional Center Program by Nicole Merlene, IIUSA Advocacy Assistant
- Looking Beyond China: EB-5 Emerging Markets by Parisa Karaahmet, Fragomen, Del Ray, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- EB-5 Project Trends: What is Hot and What is Not? By Reid Thomas Executive Vice President, NES Financial and Kaitlin Halloran, Marketing Coordinator, NES Financial
- Lessons Learned from Securities Litigation in EB-5 by Michael G. Homeier, Homeier & Law and Osvaldo F. Torres, Torres Law, PA
- Anti-Money laundering Rules and IIUSA Members by Ken Wright, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Eligibility for Federal Trademark Registration: An Additional Reason to Heed USCIS’s Warning When Naming a Regional Center by Spencer McGrath, Attorney, Boundary Bay Law Corporation
- Visa Bulletin 2.0 and its Implications, Including for EB-5 Investors by Robert C. Divine, IIUSA Vice President and Partner, Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- IIUSA’s 2015 EB-5 Investor Markets Report: A Quantitative Analysis of EB-5 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) by Country & Region by Lee Li, IIUSA Policy Analyst and Allen Wolff, IIUSA Associate Director of Marketing & Communications
- Emerging EB-5 Markets Spotlight: India by Rohit Kapuria, Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer, LLP
- Emerging EB-5 Markets Spotlight: Russia by Charles Raether, Managing Partner, AmLaw Group PLLC
- Emerging EB-5 Markets Spotlight: Vietnam by McKenzie Penton, IIUSA Marketing Development Assistant
Interested in Adverting in the RCBJ?
IIUSA welcomes all member organizations to advertise in the December 2015 (Q4) issue of the Regional Center Business Journal.
You can have your company represented in the industry’s premier publication for as little as $375 per issue. Special pricing exists for purchasing a “bundle” or ad space in four consecutive issues. To view the IIUSA’s 2015 Media Kit (PDF), click here. To purchase an ad today, click here.