This week, IIUSA teamed up with the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry to host the IIUSA Investor Market Webinar Series: South Africa.
During the two-day interactive event, our expert panelists discussed recent changes to the EB-5 program, the South African investor market, and the potential impact COVID-19 on the investment immigration industry moving forward. Guests also had an opportunity to have their most pressing questions answered during our Q&A session.
If you missed the live discussion, you can access panel recordings and other resources from the event in IIUSA’s EB-5 Education Library.
Panel 1: An Intro to EB-5: How It Works, Project Due Diligence, and Why it Might be the Right Investment for Me
- McKenzie Penton, Director of Events and Business Development, IIUSA (Moderator)
- Ky Boyle, Vice President, CMB Regional Centers
- Nicolai Hinrichsen, Managing Partner, Miller Mayer
- Brigitte Marquis, Vice President of Sales and Client Relations, Pathways EB-5
- Daniel Ryan, Managing Director Emerging Markets, Atlantic American Partners
Panel 2: Recent Changes to EB-5, COVID-19 and What Impact they May Have on My Investment
- Leon Versfeld, Immigration Attorney, Versfeld & Hugo LLC (Moderator)
- Stuart Ferguson, Director, American Dream
- Winnie Ng, CEO & Chief Counsel, Manhattan Regional Center
- Qendrese Sadriu-Rrustemi, Managing Director, American Immigration Group
- Carel van der Merwe, Director, LCR Capital Partners
Panel 3: E2 Treaty Investor Visa: An Alternative Path to the U.S.
- Daniel Wycklendt, Executive Vice President, FirstPathway Partners (Moderator)
- Mir Farouk, Senior Sales Director, Range Developments
- Grant Kaplan, Immigration Attorney, Law Offices of Grant Kaplan