In preparation of the USCIS EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement on March 20 and as a service to our members, IIUSA prepared pre-drafted comments for members to submit to USCIS. Having our members submit the same comments will ensure consistent messaging on the important topics for which USCIS is seeking comments and drive home the importance of these issues to the EB-5 industry.
Below are the pre-drafted comments for your to submit. Instructions for submitting are also below. Be sure to send NO LATER THAN 4:00PM EASTERN TIME TODAY, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10.
Again, note that these submissions must be received by 4pm ET TODAY
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A special thank you to IIUSA’s Public Policy Committee, particularly its new co-chairs Lulu Gordon and Carolyn Lee, for working on a tight deadline to gather and distill these comments. Ensuring USCIS knows the industry’s questions and concerns are vital to the success of the EB-5 Program.
- Download the Member Template Submission here
- Add your signature (and letterhead, if desired) to the first page of the document
- Email subject line: Question: EB-5 Engagement March 20, 2023
- Send to: email@example.com
- Send NO LATER THAN today, Friday, February 10 at 4pm ET