As of July 31, 2017, USCIS is processing the I-526 petitions that it received before November 22, 2015 (unchanged from the previous month); the I-829 petitions that USCIS received before April 1, 2015 (advanced by 2.5 months); and the I-924 applications that USCIS received before December 28, 2015.
(Data Source: USCIS Processing Times web page.)
Key Highlights on Latest EB-5 Processing Time Statistics:
- I-526: processing date unchanged from June. Average I-526 processing time is around 21 months (highest level in EB-5 history)
- I-829: processing date advanced 76 days in one month! Biggest advancement in 2017. Average I-829 processing time is around still 28.5 months, a 30% (or 6 months) increase year-over-year.
- I-924: processing date advanced only 3 days in a month. Average I-924 processing time is around 19.5 months, highest level in EB-5 history.
Read the Full Report | Explore the Data
Download our members only report to learn more about EB-5 Processing Time Trends, including:
- Historical I-526, I-829, & I-924 processing time statistics;
- Processing times as published by USCIS;
- Processing time movement trends – number of days advanced;
- Year-over-Year waiting time comparisons; and
- Processing times historical trends since 2014.