Last Day to Book Your Hotel Room at Group Rate is This Friday 9/16!
IIUSA cordially invites you to join hundreds of your industry peers for the 6th Annual EB-5 Industry Forum from October 10-11, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA.
The brand-new Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center on the campus of University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) features 254 guest rooms and is the host venue for IIUSA’s 6th Annual EB-5 Industry Forum. Book your room by Friday September 16th to take advantage of the group rate!
BOOK YOUR RESERVATIONS AT THIS LINK, CLICK HERE!
- On the home page select the following options:
- Click on “Reserve Now” buttonSelect “I have a Conference Code”
- Input IIEB1008 into Conference Code area and enter arrival / departure dates, but
- DO NOT select room type YET
- Click on “Check Availability” Attendees may select room type on next screen after submitting “Check Availability”
- A valid credit card is required to make reservation
Or call-in directly to Reservations: 855-LCC-UCLA (855-522-8252) and mention IIUSA Conference
If you are trying to stay longer than the nights of the 9th, 10th and 11th please contact Annalee Hagood-Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the EB-5 Industry Forum Today!
The 6th Annual EB-5 Industry Forum is the year’s premier EB-5 conference focusing on educational and business development on a global scale. Now is the time to purchase your tickets for this year’s conference!
**Please note that Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits are available!**
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-795-9669.
Guest of Honor Speakers
In the coming days, we will be announcing additional Guest of Honor speakers. Stay tuned by bookmarking iiusa.org/la2016 and following IIUSA on twitter @EB5IIUSA!
View the Full Schedule!
Thank you to our Sponsors