This Thanksgiving, IIUSA and the EB-5 industry have much to celebrate: A reformed and reauthorized Program, a settlement agreement with USCIS that got the industry back in business, and a growing industry around the world. IIUSA, as always, is thankful for the contributions of our members, sponsors, partners, and other support this past year that not only made our achievements possible, but also paved the path for the future of the EB-5 industry.
As we head into the new year there, significant economic uncertainties remain around the country. However, IIUSA, its members, and the EB-5 community as a whole stand ready to contribute significantly to the U.S. economy for years to come.
Heading into the holiday weekend, we would like to wish all of our members and supporters a safe and fun Thanksgiving break. We are ever-thankful for your support and we hope you too are thankful for the efforts IIUSA has put forth on the industry’s behalf.
Need a Break from Turkey? Check Out Some of Our Latest Resources Below!
- IIUSA membership gives your access to industry-leading data resources
- RCBJ perspectives on concurrent EB-5 filings
- First 12 destinations for the 2023 EB-5 Event Passport Series announced
- Summary of October 19 IPO stakeholder engagement
- IIUSA is seeking input on 2023 Webinar Series
- New member portal introduced by IIUSA with a host of enhanced features