IIUSA and AILA are eager to welcome all members, sponsors and attendees to Chicago for the AILA & IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum next week. We have been hard at work over the last several months fine-tuning what we know will be two days of unparalleled industry education, networking, and business development.
Below please find some helpful resources to ensure you have a productive, educational and ultimately successful two days in Chicago.
If you have not already done so, please secure your tickets by following this link. We look forward to welcoming you to the EB-5 Industry Forum next week!
Digital Conference Materials
Digital conference materials are available in the AILA Agora Digital Library. They include:
- 2018 AILA & IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum: Conference Handbook
- Presentation Powerpoints & Handouts
- Faculty & Sponsor Biographies
- Attendee list
Access the AILA Agora Digital Library
To access these materials:
- Log into your account at http://agora.aila.org;
- Click on the green “My Digital Library” button at the top right;
- Scroll to the EB-5 conference images. Items are listed by date of purchase.
For non-AILA members: if you have never signed into your account, your login credentials will be as follows: Username: Your Email Address | Password: Your First Name