IIUSA cordially invite you to attend the 10th Annual Membership Meeting and 8th Annual EB-5 Advocacy Conference, April 12-14 in Washington, D.C. Attendance at the 2014 conference was IIUSA’s largest in event history, with more than 450 EB-5 stakeholders from over a dozen countries present for a sold out event. As indicated by its name, the Advocacy Conference presents the best opportunity for stakeholders to engage with regulators and lawmakers in support of immediate reauthorization the Program. Over 500 leaders and stakeholders in the EB-5 industry have already signed IIUSA’s EB-5 is Working letter to the 114th Congress in support of reauthorization.
- Register Today! $850 – IIUSA Member, $1,050 Nonmember
- Read the Press Release
- Top 10 Reasons to Come to DC Next Week
A few important notes and updates:
- See the updated schedule here (PDF). IIUSA has announced Honorable Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (D-CA, 19th District) will deliver a keynote address on Tuesday April 14th. Other guests of honor include:
- Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Security (2005-2009), Founder and Chairman of The Chertoff Group, a Global Security Firm
- C. Joshua Felker – Assistant Director, Enforcement Division, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- James Wrona – Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Honorable Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) – Chair of Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee
- Charles Oppenheim – Chief, Visa Controls Office, U.S. Department of State
- Peggy Philbin – Deputy Executive Director/Chief Operating Officer, SelectUSA at U.S. Department of Commerce
- Honorable Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA, 49th District) – Chair of House Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, Internet; Member, House Judiciary Committee
- Last call for registration! The final day to register for the conference will be TOMORROW Wednesday April 8th. We are nearing capacity and will honor tickets purchased on a first-come-first-serve basis. Purchase today ($850/member).
- Hotel Reservations – IIUSA’s group rate at the Hyatt Regency has expired. You can also stay at hotels within walking distance including the Liaison Capitol Hill DC (Book), Washington Court Hotel (Book) or Hotel George (Book).
- IIUSA Pre-Conference Webinar – All confirmed conference attendees will be invited to join us Today, April 7th from 3-4pm est for a special webinar on the upcoming conference. We will review the conference agenda, highlight the mobile app, provide advocacy tips and suggestions for Congressional meetings and more.
- RSVP for IIUSA’s special Rooftop Reception -On Tuesday April 14th, IIUSA’s will celebrate its 10th birthday in style as we commemorate a decade of service as the trade association of the EB-5 Regional Center industry. Conference attendees are invited to our offices rooftop with spectacular views of the Capitol and DC skyline. Refreshments and cocktails will be provided.