We are just under two months away from the 17th Annual China International Fair for Investment & Trade (CIFIT) in Xiamen, China September 6-10, 2013. IIUSA is proud to be partnering with the American Chamber of Commerce – South China (AmCham South China) to co-lead the U.S. delegation this year, and co-host the U.S. pavilion that will feature both IIUSA and AmCham South China members.
“The IIUSA/AmCham South China lead delegation to CIFIT is an exciting new opportunity for IIUSA members to offer their services to EB-5’s largest investor market,” said K. David Andersson, IIUSA President, “Under the leadership of our two organizations, there is reason for all IIUSA members – whether Regional Centers, projects managers, law firms, and any other industry service providers – to consider making this trip. IIUSA is honored to have such an established and dynamic partner is AmCham South China for our education and advocacy efforts in China. CIFIT is the culmination of what has already been a productive year of collaboration in 2013 between the organizations – providing the ideal platform for our respective members to pursue opportunity.”
According to AmCham South China’s statistics from last year’s Fair, CIFIT is where US$298 million in investment is forged every minute, 24 hours a day for 3 consecutive days. Last year, some 17,000 businesses from China and around the world attended and over 2,000 private business executives from China, all seeking overseas investment opportunities, will be in attendance, in addition to the 17,000+ regular attendees.
IIUSA and AmCham South China have a busy, productive, and even a little fun schedule planned for the U.S. delegation. We plan on making participation as seamless and easy for you as possible! Transportation will be provided to/from the Westin Xiamen and CIFIT venue daily. In addition to seeking new business opportunities with CIFIT attendees directly, delegates will have the opportunity to participate in various media, networking, and government relations events – as detailed below. The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- Fri 09/06: Arrive in Xiamen/Booth setup/IIUSA Delegation Welcome Meeting
- Sat 09/07: AmCham Press Conference/Meetings w/Provincial Leaders/CIFIT Welcome Reception
- Sun 09/08: CIFIT Opening Ceremony/USA Pavilion Opening Ceremony/Lunch with Organizing Committee/Meetings with Provincial Leaders/AmCham Cocktail Reception
- Mon 09/09: US-China Enterprises Investment Cooperation Forum (hosted by AmCham South China)/Lunch with China Ministry of Commerce/IIUSA EB-5 Seminar
- Tue 09/10: OPTIONAL – Tour of Xiamen
IIUSA will also be bringing together the EB-5 Regional Center industry, from China and the U.S., for the 09/09 EB-5 seminar that will feature expert speakers from: IIUSA, AmCham South China, U.S. Commercial Service (invited), exit/entry service associations (i.e., the provincial associations for licensed migration agencies in China), and more! Delegates are encouraged to invite attendees to the seminar over the course of the first few days of CIFIT.
Sponsors and exhibitors already registered for the event include:
- SPONSORS: Clark County Regional Center – CMB Regional Centers – Encore Global Enterprises – New York City Real Estate Regional Center (NYCRERC).
- EXHIBITORS: Civitas Capital Group – Jay Peak Vermont – Green Card Fund – NES Financial – US Immigration Investment Center – USA Continental Regional Center – CP Regional Center – American Regional Center Group – Raza Development Fund – Access the USA – US Immigration Fund – Southeast Regional Center.
***Booths are going quickly! Reserve yours TODAY!***